Take this opportunity to practice Otolaryngology in partnership with Chicago’s top allergy/immunology doctors. Relief Allergy & Sinus Institute is bringing a new multidisciplinary approach to patients suffering from Sinus and Allergy issues. Due to immense growth within the practice, there’s an immediate need for an otolaryngologist to join their team. The offer includes significant autonomy and $1 million+ income potential (expensive buy-in not required).
What you can expect working at Relief?
- Work Monday – Friday and be home for dinner. No nights, no weekends.
- 100% outpatient
- No hospital work required + no hospital call. All surgery can be performed in-office or at ASC.
- Strong referral network
Collaborative team of MDs to share best practices and patient outcome improvements with the autonomy of a small clinic environment.
- $700k+ Year 1 potential
- Year 2+: above MGMA 90th percentile ($1 million+ income potential)
- Generous 4-week PTO package plus paid holidays
- Outstanding benefits package includes full medical/dental insurance, 401k, malpractice insurance, relocation stipend, and annual CME stipend
Make yourself at home in one of Chicago’s highly desirable and affluent suburbs. As the third-largest city in the nation, Chicago is a haven for vibrant food and music scenes, world-class art and entertainment, unique neighborhoods, and so much more.
Comfortable suburban life close to downtown Chicago
Exceptional public and private school options, as well as multiple prestigious colleges and universities
Plenty of lakefront and beach activities along Lake Michigan
Endless amenities, including an international airport and professional sports teams
Travel + Leisure ranks Chicago #5 in “Best Cities in the U.S.”
Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois and must be board-eligible or certified in Otolaryngology.
or please click Apply
***Meet us at the AAOHNS Academy Meeting Career Fair in Nashville Oct 2, 2023***