Starling Physicians is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Moh’s Surgeon to join our full-service dermatology department. An excellent opportunity to build out Moh’s inside a very busy Dermatology practice while being supported by a large multi-specialty group.
Work on a top team where skills and opportunities come to life. You will be joining a Dermatology practice consisting of 3 General Dermatologists and 4 Advanced Practice Providers along with a Facial & Oculoplastic Surgeons for collaboration.
We are located in Central Connecticut with four seasons of New England beauty at your doorstep and only a short drive to both Boston and New York.
Starling has over 250 physicians and advanced practitioners in other specialties. We provide competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits along with opportunities for Resident Teaching and Hospital Professional agreements.
- Brand new Moh’s lab located in the beautiful suburb of Avon, CT
- Large PCP referral base
- New graduates will receive mentorship and training from our leadership team
- Large geographic footprint in an ideal suburban location
- Must be able to obtain Connecticut licensure before you begin practicing
- Board Certification/Eligbility and DEA license required
Starling Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v