Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Flemington, NJ
. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. This position offers a $60K Sign on Bonus. Practice Highlights
- Comprehensive women's health services including all aspects of general OB/GYN practice
- Excellent and state of the art surgical services including in office procedures and minimally invasive surgeries
- 4-day workweek including a 24-hour call-day; great work-life balance
- Patient Census: ~20-26 /daily, per OB-GYN
- 5 full time physicians and 4 full time nurse midwives in the practice. All 8 team members practice obstetrics fully. Excellent support framework for new and experienced OB-GYNs
- Call 1:5, including every 5th weekend
- The center is in a beautiful, family-centric neighborhood
- This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process!
With easy access to NYC and Philadelphia, the area is primarily suburban with many open spaces by design as the county is committed to preservation of farmland and parkland. There is an abundance of farmers' markets, hiking and biking trails, and scenic byways. The county boasts many cultural assets including museums, musical festivals, and charming river towns. We have an excellent public-school system, one of the best in the state.
- This is a great area to raise a family and we emphasize family/work balance. Hunterdon county has been named the safest/best county to raise children in NJ.
- As per the Hiring Physician: " All of us are working mothers including most of our staff."
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. About
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.