Ochsner Rush is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist. Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
Ochsner Rush is a comprehensive healthcare delivery system with healthcare facilities in East Mississippi and West Alabama that consists of: a 215-bed acute care hospital located in Meridian, MS; Rush Medical Group, a multi-specialty clinic attached to Ochsner Rush Hospital that represents an array of medical specialties; The Specialty Hospital of Meridian, a 49-bed LTAC hospital; Five critical access hospitals located in Union, Quitman, Morton and DeKalb MS and Butler, AL and more than 25 Family Practice clinic locations which serve as excellent referral sources.
- M-F schedule
- Outpatient only. Only procedures done in clinic are joint injections.
- Currently have 1 Rheumatologist and 1 APP.
- No call, weekends or holidays.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.