Modern GYN-only, Established Women's Health Group practice looking to expand. Looking for a friendly, compassionate Gynecologist (new graduates welcome). We currently have 4 Gyns (including Breast specialist and MIG-S).
- Full time or part time position can be available.
- Work in a state of the art office in the heart of New York City. We have 3 locations but this opportunity is for the Midtown East location.
- Top Hospital Network Affiliation
- 4-5 day work week with flexible hours and dedicated OR time. (Part-time 3 days, Flexible)
- No obstetrics / No in hospital "on-calls".
- Will cover malpractice, occurrence
- Salary is based on experience
- Bonus based on revenue
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k with match, 4 Weeks PTO
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides gynecologic care to patients.
- Evaluates patient’s health status
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients’ history and treatments ( EHR only, paperless )
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follows-up on patients.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- Performs GYN procedures/surgeries ( in office or at hospital, surgery center)
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid NY license to practice
- 1+ years practicing medicine in hospital or private practice, New graduate friendly
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant charting computer programs
- Able to effectively monitor and manage other medical staff and assistants in office