You will enjoy practicing in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of 1st-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. The community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town found in a much larger city. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Michelle Lampert at email@example.com or (954) 837-2741.
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Established hospitalist and critical care teams
- State-of-the-art clinic; opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- General neurology with the ability to subspecialize; must be board certified or board eligible
- 4 weeks of PTO, 4 sick days, and 1 personal holiday; carry over 5 vacation days
- Relocation assistance of up to $15k depending on distance
- 401(k)/403(b) retirement plan with employer match
- Includes medical benefits, malpractice coverage, and life, STD, and LTD insurances
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail