Come live and practice in this unique coastal city that offers small-town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. Its beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes make it a desirable community to call home. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family. It is one hour to Santa Barbara.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Sarah Strohm at email@example.com or 954-837-2717.
- General gastroenterology position with opportunity to subspecialize
- Caseload is generally 10 - 12 procedures per day
- Hospital-employed position
- Fellowship required
- 50-50 inpatient to outpatient split
- Call rotation with some inpatient consult
- Student loan repayment available
- Generous vacation time included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.