Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. Marquette County boasts 85 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails and several Nordic skiing events. The Summer promises fishing, mountain biking, hiking, and sailing.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Non-invasive cardiology
- Full cardiac care service line including EP and CVT surgery
- Will consider those seeking 100% outpatient
- Join an established team of 6 other cardiologists as well as 3 APPs
- Monday through Friday, call 1:6
- Board certification required
- Teaching opportunity available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail