Bethlehem is in eastern Pennsylvania, known for its rich colonial and industrial history. Today Bethlehem is experiencing an economic and cultural renaissance where you will find trendy restaurants, a 275-year-old bookstore, and a glittering casino. Hundreds of thousands of visitors each year tour the city of Bethlehem and the historic sites found throughout.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Michelle Lampert at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2741.
- Join cardiology department at a growing, community-based practice
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm schedule
- Call is 1:5
- 40%-60% inpatient to outpatient split
- Sign-on bonus included
- Academic affiliation with Temple University
- 7 weeks of PTO included
- $3,500 CME stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail