Come live and practice in this unique coastal city that offers small-town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. Its beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes make it a desirable community to call home. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family. It is one hour to Santa Barbara.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Sarah Strohm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-837-2717.
- Hospital employed
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment up for discussion
- Ability to set the practice to your liking; interested in spearheading a new service line
- 90% outpatient duties; solo provider
- Currently developing a full-scope medical cardio practice
- 40 hours in outpatient clinic 5 days each week; some call required
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Live in a beautiful coastal area of California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.