Our affiliate, Lifeline Medical Associates, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Wayne, NJ. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents are encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice currently has 3 top-notch OB/GYN physicians as well as 2 nurse practitioners, 1 midwife along with a great support staff. The practice has a solid patient base that has been built up over 50 years of providing excellent care to patients in the Passaic County area. The 2 practice locations are in Wayne and Pompton Plains, NJ. The hospital where deliveries and GYN surgeries are done is Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, NJ. Chilton Medical Center has an intermediate care nursery unit, the da Vinci robotic system for specialized GYN procedures, and women's health subspecialists. This is a great opportunity for a graduating resident or an experienced physician to join a practice that is growing, in a great location, and will provide them with a great career working in many facets of women's health.
* Growing practice with 3 physicians, 2 nurse practitioners, and 1 certified nurse midwife
* 2 practice locations in Wayne and Pompton Plains
* Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains provided the practice with an intermediate care nursery with 24/7 neonatologists, women's health subspecialists, and robotics for certain GYN procedures
* Established practice that has built up a solid patient base for almost 50 years
* Clinic Patient Census: ~25/day
* Strong balance of both OB and GYN. Will perform about 10-15 deliveries per month along with major and minimally invasive GYN surgeries
* 1 weekday per week of call and 1 weekend coverage every 7 weeks
* Experienced physicians that can provide mentorship to a graduating resident or younger physician to help make the transition into private practice
* Excellent work/life balance. 4-day work-weeks
* 4 weeks of vacation to start
* Potential for relocation assistance
* $60K Sign on bonus for the first year
* Eligible for partnership after 3 years of tenure in the practice
* Wayne is a township in Passaic County, in the U.S. state of New Jersey. Home to William Paterson University and located less than 20 miles from Midtown Manhattan, the township is a bedroom suburb of New York City and regional commercial hub of North Jersey.
* Review website Niche ranked Wayne, NJ the 2022 best place to live in Passaic Country, NJ
* Wayne is known for its excellent schools, parks, and recreational activities, including hiking and biking trails, golf courses, and playgrounds. Wayne also has a diverse range of restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment venues. Great town for raising kids and settling.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 2,600 providers in 19 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski