Find your Passion through Our Mission
- OSF Medical Group in Escanaba has an opportunity for a Family Medicine with OB physician to join our team.
- General office hours are Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m., with a flexible schedule available.
- Will have designated time spent in both the OB and Family Medicine Clinic.
- OB Call is 1:4
- H1B visa applications accepted
- Over $100,000 in loan repayment options
- Paid relocation
- Residency/Training Stipend Available
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous signing bonus
- Student Loan repayment and financial counseling
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Career Development through our Physician Leadership Academy
Wide open opportunity on the Upper Peninsula
- Located on the northwestern shore of Lake Michigan, Escanaba is a vacation paradise. It s also a great place to live. Safe, clean air and water are staples of the region. For that matter, so is free community WiFi in downtown Escanaba, which boasts an eclectic array of shops and places to eat and drink.
- The beautiful outdoors are never more than a few minutes from your doorstep. National, state and community parks and forests spread across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Opportunities abound for fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, boating, bicycling, snowmobiling, skiing, rock climbing, scuba diving and countless other activities.
- There s more to love about Escanaba and Delta County including easy traffic conditions, an award-winning public school system and a strong K through 12 Catholic school. Plus, enjoy a strong cultural scene, ranging from historic lighthouses to performing arts groups.
- Visit org/escanaba to access more community resources.
Please contact or send CV to:
Paige Frevert, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Web: OSF Healthcare Careers osfcareers.org