St. Peter’s Health Partners Physician Opportunity:
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. is seeking to recruit a Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to join our robust team of highly experienced providers. This position requires coverage in the outpatient office located at 2 New Hampshire Ave, Troy, NY; inpatient coverage at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, NY; including weekend call at St. Peter’s Hospital in Albany, NY. Providers who have Sleep Medicine training and experience will work one day per week in the Sleep Center.
The team at Pulmonary and Critical Care Services strive to provide a quality patient experience while offering the most current treatment options and services. Services include a full pulmonary function laboratory, spirometry, chest x-ray, ECG, oximetry, Endobronchial Ultrasound.
- This role is full-time with call rotation (night call 2-3 times per month, one of which will occur on a weekend).
- No overnights (24/7 Critical Care Coverage)
- Closed ICU
- Schedule is outlined as:
- 1 week per month ICU
- 1 week per month pulmonary consults
- Weekend coverage is 1 in every 4 or 5 weeks and predominantly at Samaritan Hospital
- 2 weeks per month in office (if certified in Sleep, one day per week will be in Sleep Center)
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants should have the following:
- NYS licensure
- DEA required
- Board Certification in Pulmonary / Critical Care
- Board Certification in Sleep Medicine preferred
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Starting Bonus and Competitive salary with incentives
- Compensation is between $400,000 and $425,000
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and does not include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance and Paid time away from the practice o
- Retirement savings program with employer matching program
Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY’s Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. A stable economic setting; we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State. The Capital
District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor’s, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.) Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY’s Tech Valley.