What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
- Seeking Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians in: Peoria, IL and Bloomington, IL
- Outstanding clinical opportunity for BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join the highly regarded clinical team at the Maternal Fetal Diagnostic Center at OSF St. Francis Medical Center and the Children’s Hospital of Illinois based in Peoria.
- Supported by APPs, ARDMS certified sonographers, diabetic educators, nutritionists, genetic counselors, and full team of neonatal and pediatric sub-specialists, our MFM physicians provide high quality, compassionate, evidence-based, comprehensive, consultative perinatal care to families across Central Illinois.
- Our team serves as the Administrative Perinatal Center for the Illinois North Central Perinatal Region. North Central Perinatal Network is composed of 14 maternity service hospitals, 14 non-maternity service hospitals (including 6 of 10 OSF birthing centers) and 20 local county health departments in Central Illinois.
- Care is provided in our Peoria and Bloomington offices and outreach clinics in Moline IL, Galesburg IL, and Ottawa IL.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
About OSF HealthCare
OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, with 629 beds, is the fifth-largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, it is the area’s only Level I Trauma Center, the highest level designated in trauma care. It serves as the resource hospital for emergency medical services for north-central Illinois. It is home to Children’s Hospital of Illinois and the Illinois Neurological Institute. OSF Saint Francis and Children’s Hospital have been designated Magnet Status for excellence in nursing care since 2004. Learn more at https://www.osfhealthcare.org/saint-francis/.
Please contact or send CV to:
Paige Frevert, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Phone: (309) 219-5188