Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics: Portland, Oregon - in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $274000.00 - 300000.00
- Ability to do Family Medicine with Obstetrics while living in the Portland Metro Area.
- An employer that values quality of life- choose between a 3, 4 or 5 day work week. Can have extended hours or longer days for physicians looking to have more days off and more time to spend with family or outdoors enjoying all Portland/Vancouver have to offer. Potential to do 3-12's, 4-9's, or 5-8's for a clinical schedule.
- Currently have over 6+ offices where needs exists. This is a large hospital comprising of over 150+ primary care providers currently.
- Best in Class EPIC Support, quarterly bonuses, light call coverage, one of the highest paying systems in the region, and focused around providing high quality of care. All these things are what make working here so great!
- While we're focused around finding full-time physicians, all providers are encouraged to apply as the system will consider providers that might want 0.6, 0.7, or 0.8 FTE.
- Strong referral base + ability to be busy from Day 1. Production bonuses based on wRVU and Quality.
- A very competitive PTO Plan and Benefits Plan. Access to Dental, Vision, Health, 401k with a match, Wellness Discounts, 403b Savings Plan, and much, much more. Employer contributes a percentage of income (2.5%-7%) based on years of service. PTO increases based on months of service.
- Hiring for both Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Outpatient Only
Ranked #10 by U.S. News & World Report
in Best Places to Live in the U.S., Portland offers a wonderful quality of life for families and individuals alike. With breathtaking views all around and a genuine and welcoming community, you ll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
- Exceptional public + private schools as well as local colleges + universities
- Scenic views + an abundance of outdoor recreation ranked #3 by Niche in Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America
- A thriving arts + culture scene
- Every amenity you could want or need an international airport, a variety of world-class shops + restaurants, professional sports, entertainment options, and much more
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oregon and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine or internal medicine
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician, Obstetrics, Obstetrics, Ob, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, FPOB, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine