This position is in Waterbury, a suburban Connecticut community with an easy access to upscale Litchfield County and its many fine eateries, vineyards, and antiquing opportunities. The atmosphere is pleasant, and the town sits just outside the renowned ivy-league coastal area of Connecticut. New York City, NY, Hartford, CT, and Boston, MA, are all comfortable drives away.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Sean Doton firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2667.
- Student loan repayment
- 100% outpatient position
- Established multispecialty group
- Phone-only call
- No C-sections or deliveries, admitting, or newborn rounding
- See 20 - 25 patients a day
- 26 days of PTO
- Approximately 2 hours from Boston or New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.