New York City is not all bright lights and skyscrapers. They also have wildlife refuges, botanical gardens, parks, and miles of beaches, all of which you can see on Staten Island, the city's greenest borough. The island's other sights include one of America's longest-operating military forts, a living colonial village, a Chinese sculpture garden, and a Yankees minor league team.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Kendal Ohl firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2699.
- Brand-new state-of-the-art facility
- Major metro Staten Island location
- Access to clinical trials, research, and tumor boards
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues
- Rooftop garden offering patients yoga classes (and more)
- Competitive compensation
- One of the largest academic medical systems in New York
- Top 15 on Forbes' list of 'America's Best-in-State Employers'
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.