Greensburg, The Tower Tree City, is the county seat of Decatur County, surrounded by communities filled with people proud to live in southeastern Indiana. Greensburg is known for its friendliness and the opportunity for families to walk around the block feeling secure and happy. It also features quality education, a strong industrial base, retail shopping, special restaurants, outstanding medical facilities, a great library, and lifestyles appealing to young and old alike.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Susan Kindle email@example.com (203) 663-9369.
- Lifestyle-friendly schedule
- Outpatient only; primarily adults
- Work 30 - 32 clinical hours and 4 - 6 hours of charting
- Full traditional benefits
- Waiting patient base
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- MGMA-based salary with quarterly bonuses
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis or Cincinnati
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail