You will enjoy practicing in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the 4th-largest metropolitan area in California, and is the perfect place to explore the outdoors, soak up the California sun, go wine tasting, or attend sporting events.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Abby Greer firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9379.
- 18 - 22 patients per day
- Sign-on bonus
- Board certified or board eligible in UC, IM, or FM
- Salary starting of $270k
- Relocation assistance up to $10k (with receipts)
- 401(k) retirement package
- Health benefits and life insurance
- 6 weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.