We offer Psychiatrists:
Adult Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range- $285,000-$367,000+
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We are 50 offices strong and still growing in Colorado, with offices as North as Fort Collins, Boulder County, Greater Denver , Colorado Springs and as far West as Grand Junction!!
If interested in additional information or interview, please reach out to Krystal Johnson via phone/text at 512-627-2148 or via email at Krystal.Johnson @Lifestance.com . About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.