Full time Hospital Medicine Lead and Associate Medical Director needed for Catholic Medical Center, a busy, award winning, high acuity hospital conveniently located in tax-free Manchester, NH. We have a spectacular hospital medicine department with specialty support, on-site, responsive management and supportive administration. If you are an experienced Medical Director, who is motivated to lead an expanding and dynamic group of Hospital Medicine physicians, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Expectations of Medical Director include:
- Energetically lead a team of top-notch providers
- Collaboratively develop and implement quality improvement goals and measures
- Serve as a strategic-thinking member of Catholic Medical Center’s leadership team
Candidates for this position:
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine and eligible for licensure in New Hampshire
- Will have 3 years of experience in a leadership capacity
- Should possess strong clinical, managerial and leadership skills
- Current AHA ACLS certification
This opportunity offers a newly constructed, highly competitive salary to include sign on bonus, retention bonus, relocation, CME, 403b with match and 457 retirement plans and more!
Catholic Medical Center is located in Manchester, New Hampshire, less than one hour to Boston, the Atlantic Ocean, and fabulous lakes and mountains. Whether you like to ski, hike, bike, or shop, New Hampshire has it all, and you can truly vacation where you live! With no state income or sales tax as well as excellent schools, New Hampshire is the place to enjoy a high quality of life. Fun is just minutes away as Manchester boasts a minor league baseball stadium, a theater, art museum and lovely restaurants right in town. If you've got the travel bug, the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport will take you all over the US, Canada, and the Caribbean, and Montreal and New York City are a short four-hour car ride away!
We’re celebrating being named one of America’s Best-in-State Employers 2023 by Forbes for a second year! CMC is proud to be the only healthcare organization in New Hampshire to make this prestigious list.