Penn State Health is seeking Nocturnist physicians to join our team. It’s an exciting time to join Penn State Health as we expand our services at our brand new, state-of-the-art facilities located in Central Pennsylvania. This is an excellent opportunity to network with our established Hospitalist teams in these locations and become a part of an esteemed health system providing exceptional care to the communities we serve.
What We’re Offering:
- 7-on/7-off schedule rotations with APP support for floor call
- Competitive salary and Sign-On bonus
- Generous benefits and retirement package
- Relocation assistance and CME funds
- Scenic and safe neighborhoods to balance your personal and professional interests
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians in a collaborative environment
What We’re Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion ACGME-approved IM or FM residency training
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania.
What the Area Offers:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Our communities are rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. We're proud of our community involvement and encourage you to learn more about Penn State Health and our values.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR, SHRM-CP, CPRP
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.