You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought-after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Deborah Gronsbell firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2677.
- Employed position at a respected facility; clinic is open 7 days a week from 8 am - 8 pm
- 1 pediatrician per shift; pediatrician will be working alongside another UC provider
- Full-time position; (3) 12-hour shifts per week (includes 2 weekend shifts every other week)
- Pediatrician will see approximately 36 - 40 patients per shift; ages 6 months - 21 years
- Must have 1 - 2 years of UC or EM experience and be comfortable with procedures
- Excellent base salary plus 2 bonus programs and a robust benefits package
- Great location; Portland offers something for everyone
- Contact Deb Gronsbell for more information, and reference job 2872933
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail