We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We are seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed $300,000 - $360,000
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks' vacation and more!
- SIGNING BONUS
- Part-time and full-time schedule availability
- Strong work-life balance
- Hybrid work model of in-person and telehealth
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no weekends required
- Additional compensation offered for supervising Nurse Practitioners (not required)
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support
- Latest in digital technology
- Fully licensed in Missouri (or in process) with an active, unencumbered DEA
- Experience in both medication management as well as therapy
- Ideally reside within 75 miles of a local office
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking talented Psychiatrists in the Greater St. Louis area who are passionate about patient care and committed to excellence. Locations include: Washington, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and Country, St. Peters, and Maryland Heights.
Apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
314-530-3883About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.