Ascension St. Vincent Evansville is seeking to add two BE/BC Neurohospitalist physicians to our priority care team. Schedule is 7 on/7 off; outpatient option available.
- Work alongside an experienced neuro - hospitalist and a large multi-specialty medical group ? Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Program
- Teaching opportunities available with Internal Medicine Residents and Medical Students - Affiliated with Indiana University School of Medicine
- Medical Directorship available
- Home to the first Neuro Physical Therapy Residency program in Indiana
- Competitive compensation with Productivity and Quality bonus!
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Paid CME
- Comprehensive health benefits and Retirement savings plan (403b) with match
Ascension St. Vincent Medical Group:
- Collegial, diverse medical community
- Non-profit, Faith-based mission of healing
- Ascension St. Vincent is a 375-bed tertiary care facility
Ascension St. Vincent Medical Group is a member of Ascension, the nation s largest non-profit health system and the world s largest Catholic health system. St. Vincent Medical Group stands as a leader in quality and innovation for the communities it serves in Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky and Southern Illinois. As the tristate region s social and economic center, the Evansville area is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. It boasts strong school systems and a gratifying work-life balance. The city offers a wide range of cultural, recreation and entertainment possibilities.
U.S. News recently ranked the group as High Performing in the state of Indiana. Less than 3% of hospitals analyzed received this distinction.
Physician-led, Patient centered care