Peyton Manning Children s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent in Evansville is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Endocrinology physician to join our pediatric multi-specialty clinic in Evansville, IN. This position is a unique practice model offering great work life balance in an outpatient/consultative role with no after-hours call responsibilities.
- Specialty: Pediatric Endocrinology
- Subspecialty Interest: Pediatrics
- Schedule: 0.5 FTE
- Call Schedule: None
- Practice Detail: Center for Children
- EMR System: Athenahealth
- Facility: Peyton Manning Children's Hospital Evansville
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Visa Eligibility: H1B
- Strong state - wide Pediatrics service line
- Outpatient clinic practice (no night or weekend call) - inpatient consultations only ? Established Pediatric Multi Specialty Clinic including full time GI, GI NP, full time neurologist and neurology NP, full time Developmental/Behavioral NP and a dedicated pediatric registered dietitian and integrated psychologists.
- 22 bed Pediatric Inpatient Unit with Pediatric Hospitalists; 7 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with Pediatric Intensivists
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Verification
- Emergency Room area dedicated for children with dedicated providers
- 32 Bed NICU with 5 Neonatologists
- Behavioral based outpatient Feeding Clinic
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Program with pediatric psychologists and LCSWs ? Outpatient Pediatric Therapy Program with an indoor/outdoor Sensory Therapy Playground ? Outpatient Family Navigators to ensure continuity of care
- Ronald McDonald House on campus
Ascension St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with over 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana. Ascension St. Vincent is part of Ascension the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.