Staff Physician Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes
Phoenix Children's Hospital Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes is seeking a full-time Pediatric Endocrinologist to join us, primarily in a role that focuses on inpatient medical care.
We will consider both experienced Endocrinologists and new fellowship graduates, including those completing fellowship in Summer 2024.
The Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes at Phoenix Children s Hospital is the largest pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes program in Arizona. We are ranked #37 nationally for US News and World Report for Pediatric Endocrinology. We have CDEs, RDs, RNs, Diabetes Program Manager, a CARE obesity program, a research director, and a quality director.
We serve a diverse patient population and many multidisciplinary clinics including CARE/Obesity, Bone Clinic, Cancer survivors, Bone Marrow Transplant, Iron overload, and Gender Management. We have a well-established fellowship program.
All of this makes this division welcoming and an overall warm work environment inclusive of any well-qualified candidate who fits our culture of excellence and teamwork.
This position is primarily an inpatient position that will be family, lifestyle, and travel friendly:
- Inpatient coverage every other week, with 2 overnights (not in house- phone coverage) during those inpatient coverage weeks.
- Every other week off, when not on inpatient.
- At times, if the physician prefers, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off approach will also be possible.
- No scheduled clinics.
- Competitive compensation plus productivity bonuses.
- The majority of the work will be at the Main PCH Campus near central Phoenix.
Successful candidates must have:
- BE/BC in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology
Phoenix Children s Hospital has academic appointments at University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix, Mayo Medical School, and Creighton Med School.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a CV and cover letter to:
Raye Jean Becker
Physician Talent Acquisition Partner
Phoenix Children's Hospital
p (602) 933-1101 c (319) 290-2906