Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatologist in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 800000.00
Join a rheumatology private practice in the Seattle metro area. This position is open to new grads and experienced physicians. Expect to step into an immediate patient volume and earn $300,000 in your first year.Opportunity Highlights
- First-year guaranteed: $300,000
- Partnership opportunity after 3yrs Potential income $500k-$800k
- $30,000 signing bonus
- Step into immediate patient volume
- Minimal Call!
- Great location and full benefits!
- Exceptional work environment!
Home to picturesque natural beauty, endless amenities, and friendly individuals, the Seattle metro area is an ideal place for family and individuals alike to call home. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report
as one of the top 20 cities to live in the nation, it has everything you need and more.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Wonderful housing options, including in safe, family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent local school system
- Breathtaking scenery and endless options for outdoor recreation ranked #1 in Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America (Niche)
- Countless forests, mountains, volcanoes, lakes, waterfalls, parks, and rivers all within driving distance
- Thriving arts and culture scene, world-class shops and restaurants, professional sports, an international airport, and much more
- Washington is ranked #1 by U.S. News & World Report in Best States Overall and #3 by Medscape in Best Places to Practice 2021
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md