Anchorage is in south-central Alaska. It is a modern city, complete with skyscrapers, a thriving business district and bustling international airport. The location makes it easily accessible by air, land, and sea. Almost half of Alaska's residents live in this area surrounded by miles of coast, mountain ranges, hundreds of lakes and rivers, glaciers, ski resorts, excellent fishing, hiking, unlimited recreational opportunities, and nearly 20 state parks.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Mike Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9362.
- Outpatient position
- Leadership role
- Full-time schedule
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- (4) 10-hour shifts; flexible scheduling available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Alaska license
- Competitive salary, benefits, and generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail