Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Academic Hospital Medicine NocturnistJoin a New England Leader in Tertiary Care
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.Hartford Hospital
is an 867 bed, academic medical center located in central Connecticut, one of the most desirable regions in the country in which to live. Hartford Hospital
boasts a vibrant inpatient care model and a well-established Hospital Medicine service. The 1,300 physicians practicing at Hartford Hospital are nationally regarded as amongst the most experienced practitioners in their fields. This world class medical staff is supported by more than 6,000 highly skilled nurses and staff members.
We have a current opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine nocturnist to join a thriving Academic teaching hospital medicine service delivering excellence in inpatient care.
• Highly competitive compensation
• Completely academic practice, providing nighttime support to University of Connecticut Internal Medicine trainees around admissions, rapid responses, and escalation of care
• Week on/week off schedule
• Opportunity to integrate education of residents and quality improvement initiatives into clinical shifts
• Multiple opportunities for professional development in academics, research or leadership in a thriving hospital system
• We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute
and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:Aaron Hull, Physician Recruiter, Aaron.Hull@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (959) 599-8751Qualifications
- BC/BE Internal Medicine physician with a demonstrated interest in academic hospital medicine
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut