You will enjoy working in this Georgia city. Albany is a sportsman's paradise, and with a moderate climate, you can enjoy the outdoors year-round. The area has a historical Southern feel and is a timeless locale for fishing and hunting. The area has everything you could want from open-air adventure, an art scene, shopping, and dining.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Dona Menton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9325.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Exceptional growth opportunity; leadership available
- General PMR procedures; leadership candidate should have several years of experience
- Some phone call is necessary; after hours call handled by nocturnist
- Must be board certified or board eligible; Georgia licensed and available quickly
- Up to $15k for relocation assistance (with receipts); 20 days of vacation
- Includes full traditional benefits, occurrence malpractice, and 7 days of CME
- Family-oriented community with good schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail