Carbondale is a great area with 4 seasons and a great family atmosphere. Enjoy recreation including lakes, hiking, rock climbing, cycling paths, golf courses, breweries, and dozens of wineries. There are quality educational opportunities in public and private schools, and it is home of Southern Illinois University Carbondale. It is short drive to metropolitan/urban areas including St. Louis, Nashville, and Chicago.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Linda Graziani firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9334.
- Hospital-employed position
- Free on-site hospital and clinic parking
- Visas are welcome
- Must have an active Illinois license
- BC/BE by ABPMR or AOBPMR
- Completion of ACGME or AOA residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Regions largest healthcare system
- 1.5 hours from St. Louis, Missouri
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail