Come practice in Bridgeport, a historic seaport city in the state of Connecticut. It is also the largest city in the state, located in Fairfield County at the mouth of the Pequonnock River on Long Island Sound. It is 60 miles from Manhattan and 40 miles from the Bronx, it is bordered by the towns of Trumbull to the north, Fairfield to the west, and Stratford to the east.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.823.1595 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Comes with relocation assistance
- Partner track opportunity
- Supervision and teaching of residents in all aspects of the specialty
- Can do moonlighting option
- No deliveries required
- Home call by phone an average of 1 night of every 4; 1 weekend call per month
- Includes occurrence-based malpractice coverage, CME, retirement, life insurance, and medical
- 38 calendar days each year of approved time off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.