A strong school system, a revitalized downtown shopping and entertainment district, and an extensive park system make Bryan a great place to work and call home.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Greg Giroux at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9356.
- $75k sign-on bonus
- 10 call days each month (includes weekends); shared 1:3 rotation
- Level 1 low-risk deliveries (no deliveries under 35 weeks); 30% C-sections
- 2023 residents welcome; must be board certified or board eligible
- 5 weeks of PTO includes vacation time, sick days, and CME
- $10k relocation assistance (reimbursed with receipts)
- Retirement package effective after 1 year of employment; 5-year vesting period and employer match
- Includes medical benefits and malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail