The Charleston Area Medical Center, Inc. (CAMC), located in Charleston, WV is seeking an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to join our Facial Surgery Center. The position is an excellent opportunity to grow a full scope hospital-based practice in a supportive environment. This established seven surgeon group practice blends the benefits of academics and private practice. There are additional opportunities to conduct research or participate in leadership if desired.
- Successful completion of an AAOMS accredited residency or its equivalent
- Dual Degree DDS/DMD, MD is preferred.
- Desire to help develop an academic surgical program.
- Join an established group of seven OMFS with decades of experience and broad scope of practice.
- Enjoy the balance of group practice and academic teaching with the income level of a private practice.
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed year-round recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
- Exceptional benefit package
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Highly regarded established practice with immediate positive benefits
The Facial Surgery Center is an ambulatory surgical center affiliated with CAMC that specializes in a broad scope of facial surgery procedures. The center has locations at CAMC s General and Women and Children s hospitals. The center s physicians are board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and serve as the primary resource team for cleft, craniomaxillofacial surgery, trauma as well as providing services in head and neck surgical oncology, microvascular reconstructive surgery, dentoalveolar, and cosmetics for CAMC and Southern West Virginia.