The Department of Medicine at Creighton University Medical Center and CHI Health is recruiting a Division Chief of Cardiology to be part of our vibrant program and expand our clinical enterprise, research, and educational activities in conjunction with our Department of Medicine and our Heart and Vascular Institute.
At Creighton University Medical Center, our Heart & Vascular Institute is one of the nation’s highest quality, award winning heart programs. We are a designated TAVR Center with a high procedure volume and excellent outcomes. Supported by a highly ranked team of, Non Invasive, Interventional, and Electrophysiology cardiologists. Our Heart & Vascular Institute is part of our integrated, multispecialty system, working with every member of the cardiovascular medicine team committed to the highest outcome of every procedure we perform. This opportunity is ripe for a visionary leader to foster, lead and grow our division in all of its domains in partnership with outstanding colleagues and forward-thinking and dynamic academic and business leadership.
Resident and fellowship activity with the department of Medicine is highly engaging at our University Medical Center and Level I Trauma Center.
Candidates are expected to be nationally recognized in academic cardiology and have at least 7 years of clinical experience with a record of scholarly and educational activities commensurate with a rank of Associate Professor or Professor at Creighton University School of Medicine.
- Working in an academic and teaching environment educating Creighton University’s fellows, residents and medical students and conducting research in collaboration with faculty within CommonSpirit and Creighton University School of Medicine.
- Reporting to the Creighton Chair of Medicine
- Highly competitive Salary Guarantee
- Paid Relocation Expenses
- Omaha, Nebraska is consistently ranked as one of America’s best cities for livability, affordability, quality of life, and schooling.
- Electronic medical records via EPIC
- Universal Care model – entire hospital floor dedicated to Cardiovascular patients
- Lead the academic, clinical and operational direction of the Heart & Vascular Institute
- CHI and Creighton University Medical Center are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Women, Under-represented minorities, and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates, please submit a CV to:
In-House Physician Recruiter
Creighton University/CHI Health