Unified Women’s Healthcare is the leading national platform for women’s healthcare. Our affiliated practice in Greater Orlando, FL
(Lake Mary) is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN
. Position Highlights:
- Current Staff - 6 MDs/3 CNMs; adding a 7th physician for growth
- Practice has 3 office locations and share Call
- Call is 1:7 weekdays/weekends
- Deliveries/surgeries are performed at Altamonte Springs Hospital (deliver approximately 1100 babies per year)
- Work environment is family-oriented w/mentorship opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- $60K Sign on bonus
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k retirement with company matching
- Short and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Current unrestricted Florida state medical license or ability to obtain
- Current unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
- Lake Mary is part of the Orlando metro area and just 20 minutes to downtown Orlando
- One of the fastest growing cities in Central Florida, Lake Mary is just 25 miles to the Atlantic Coast and an ideal place to work, live and play in a safe, family/friendly environment
- This beautiful city is less than a 40 minute drive to Disney World!
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician #LI-Onsite