Urology Chief Ad: Mount Auburn Hospital
Mount Auburn Hospital is currently recruiting a full time Chief for our rapidly growing Urology Division. The incoming Chief will have both clinical and administrative responsibilities and will oversee a multidisciplinary team of committed and talented staff. The Chief will develop a strategic plan for continued growth, oversee and develop outstanding professional staff and identify quality improvement initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for personal growth and we are confident this role will provide an exceptional opportunity to further develop as a Clinician educator within our organization.
- Academic appointment at Harvard Medical School available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- 'Fully integrated EMR (Epic) utilized throughout our ambulatory and inpatient sites.
- Tertiary hospital affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- A Urology Division that is equipped with updated technologies
- Organizational commitment and focus on patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Collegial colleagues similarly committed to provide care to a diverse and growing patient population.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package.
Ideal candidate will have:
3+ years of progressive leadership experience. 5+ years of clinical experience.
History of successful program development is preferred.
Strong commitment to quality, demonstrated ability to build effective teams and interest in process improvement.
Excellent communication and clinical skills.
Please submit CV and cover letter to Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org 781-630-3138
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply