Are you looking to work at a Nationally recognized Best Places to Work? Piedmont is seeking a Board-Certified Primary Care Physician to lead a Concierge Medicine practice in the highly desirable Oconee County area near Athens, GA.
Requirements & Highlights:
- Medical Degree (MD or DO)
- Active license in Georgia or ability to obtain
- At least 10 year of experience in Primary Care
- Ability to provide primary care services to small panel of patients with exceptional service standards
- Desire to build and grow panel of Concierge patients through external engagements
- Epic EMR
- Salary Guarantee
- Educational Loan Forgiveness
- Sign-on Bonus
Services: Well Visits, Annual Exams, Sick Visits, Executive Physicals, Vaccinations 7 Immunizations, Video Visits, Telephone Visits.
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including CME, 401K with match, impressive sign on bonus.
To be considered for this opportunity email Kelly.Ruden@piedmont.org
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of over 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions. Metro Atlanta s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.