Williamsport is between the west branch of the Susquehanna River and Bald Eagle Mountain. The town is surrounded by more than 300,000 acres of state game lands, making the area popular with hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. Williamsport, which hosts the Little League World Series every year, offers safe neighborhoods, affordable and desirable housing, strong school options, excellent restaurants, local festivals and community events, a vibrant cultural scene, a regional airport, two colleges, and the wide-variety of outdoor recreational activities available for all ages.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Dona Menton email@example.com (203) 663-9325.
- Wonderful hospital system
- Strong existing patient base
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Outpatient position
- Must have a Pennsylvania license
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- MGMA benefits
- 2 hours from Philadelphia, 3 hours from Pittsburgh, and 3.5 hours from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail