We offer Psychiatrists:
We're seeking Regional Medical Director Psychiatrists that are:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital call, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous above market compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Fee-For-Service compensation schedule
- sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package: Health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, EAP and more.
- Long-term incentive stock awards annually
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- M.D. or D.O. required
- 4+ years of residency training
- 5+ years of relevant clinical work and leadership experience
- Current, unrestricted state license to practice medicine, active DEA registration, and applicable board certification
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Regional Medical Director Adult and Child Psychiatrists in North Carolina, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.