Physician: Neuromuscular or Neurologist with EMG Fellowship trained Needed in Nevada
From $350,000 a year
Monday to Friday – 100% outpatient practice.
- High compensation and partnership offered.
- Signing bonus and moving expenses
- No hospital call or coverage
- We have highly trained Nerve Conduction Study technicians and EEG technicians.
- The provider will do the EMG (electromyography) only and final report of the studies.
- MA will be provided, if necessary, Scribe will be provided.
- Voice recognition software – “Dragon”
- All providers will be provided with the new latest laptop computer.
- We have top notch EMR using NextGen.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance covered.
- Malpractice insurance covered.
- Up to $2,500 CME reimbursement per year
- 401k retirement after 1 year of working
- J-1 and H-1 visa candidates welcome.
- Incredible comradery with staff
- Productivity bonuses
Come practice in Las Vegas, the city that is world-renowned for its entertainment, diversity of great dining choices, and its incomparable shopping venues. Good suburb master planned communities with top of the country public and private schools. The proximity to many west coast cities allows for easy weekend getaways. One of the busiest airports, with a variety of airlines to choose from for your travel needs all over the world. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
Contact Manager Roseanne Trimble at (702)247-9994 extension 425 or email email@example.com. To find out more about our clinic check our website at www.neurocnv.com
We have 5 providers and 3 Nurse Practitioners in our clinic. Each of our providers have sub-specialties that include seizures, movement disorders, sleep studies, pediatric and neuro psychology. We have been in the Las Vegas/Henderson area for 18 years and are continuing to grow.