Apex Dermatology is a physician-owned, professionally led, warm and efficient team that has been long-respected in Westlake Village, California. We are passionate about patients, excellence and providing wonderful daily experiences. We believe in the power of private medicine and in this have a loyal and enthusiastic patient and referring provider following. We are looking for a wonderful medical or mostly medical dermatologist to join our team.
Location: Westlake Village, CA. Live in a gorgeous Tuscany-like area 15 minutes from Malibu, 45 minutes to Ventura or Los Angeles proper. Whether you want to enjoy the outdoors, the beaches, sports or even a strong corporate presence, the Conejo Valley has it all.
As a practice we are 50% medical and 50% cosmetic. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and bonus potential. Benefits are per employee handbook, contract and based on part-time or full-time status and position. Our staff is warm, hardworking, loyal and well-trained. Our patients come from all walks of life and from all over the world.
- Schedule: 32 hours per week counts as full-time. Create your own schedule within a 3-4 day work week.
- Focus is for General Dermatology and cosmetic interest is fine but not required.
- Initial consults, follow up appointments, diagnose and treat various skin conditions
- Perform in office procedures including biopsy, cryotherapy, excisions, electrodessication/ curettage and other dermatological and light cosmetic procedures
- Average 4 patients per hour (15 min increments) for standard visit and minor procedures. Open to increasing support and efficiency for provider who wishes to see more than 4 per hour but standard is 4. Excisions, lasers or other needs have time appropriate bookings for office such as (30+ minutes for excisions, etc.
- Timely charting. Each provider has at least one MA and one scribe in active patient care with them each clinic. Charting is EMA by ModMed. We embrace efficient and modern software.
Our office manager is easy to talk to, supports your growth and development, and works with realistic expectations. We don’t create drama, work respectfully with all team members, and appreciate and enjoy our patient population in a team-based practice.
Qualifications - External
- Unrestricted California (MD/DO) License
- Experience: Open to new graduates out of fellowship
- BC/BE Dermatology
- Current California DEA certificate prior to start date
- Excellent references
Please visit our website: https://www.apex-dermatology.com/