St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, and major teaching hospital is seeking a highly skilled and qualified BC/BE fellowship-trained Interventional Neuroradiologist.
St. Luke’s Neurosurgical Associates is part of the network’s Neuroscience Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons and neuro-rehabilitation offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurosurgery. Primary responsibilities will include comprehensive neurovascular patient care in the inpatient and outpatient settings as well as call coverage. Candidates will also be involved with market outreach and program growth in addition to working with our established 4 yar categorical neurology residency program.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities