Kansas City, Missouri Dermatology Opening | Mohs SurgeonJOB DESCRIPTION
U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional Board-Certified Dermatologist and Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join our premier dermatology practice in Kansas City Shoal Creek, Missouri!
Looking for a well-run practice, great colleagues, and an established volume of cases? This is a great opportunity to step into an established practice. Assume the volume of a physician relocating out of the Kansas City, Missouri area. This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff including MA s who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV to our provider recruiting team here.FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
U.S. Dermatology Partners Shoal Creek is proud to serve the Clay County, Missouri, communities of Liberty, Gladstone, Glenaire, Pleasant Valley and surrounding areas to provide closer access to high-quality Kansas City dermatology care in the local area. Our Shoal Creek office provides full-service dermatology and has offered the highest quality dermatologic services in the Kansas City area since 1987.
Founded by Dr. Glenn Goldstein as a solo practice, it was the first practice to offer full-time Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the treatment of high-risk skin cancer. Our aestheticians can also provide medically-supervised cosmetic treatments at our Skin Care Center. Today it is recognized as one of the top treatment centers in the U.S. with 20 board-certified dermatologists, including seven fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons.
Shoal Creek is your ideal place to stay and play in the Kansas City area. Conveniently located less than 20 miles from downtown Kansas City, we offer easy access to the Royals, Chiefs, Kansas City Zoo, Starlight Theatre, and all major Kansas City metro highways. Lee s Summit itself boasts many top-rated attractions. Whether you re a nature lover, sports enthusiast, foodie, or just looking to relax, shop, or spend quality family time, Lee s Summit has something for everyone!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a pleasant community which proudly serves Kansas City, the Shoal Creek area, and its surrounding neighborhoods:
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
- Kansas City
- Overland Park
- Lee s Summit
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.OUR VISION
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.OUR PURPOSE
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.OUR VALUESS Service Excellence
O One Team
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.