Fairfax, Virginia Dermatology Opening | General DermatologyJOB DESCRIPTION
U.S. Dermatology Partners is looking for a Board-Certified Dermatologist or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to serve patients in our highly reputable and busy Fairfax office in Northern Virginia.
This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff including MA s who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV to our provider recruiting team here.FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- Yearly CME Allowance & Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Plan
U.S. Dermatology Partners Fairfax is committed to providing the highest quality care and service in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. The practice strives to provide advanced and cost-effective skin care in a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere.
Staffed with seasoned and highly-trained providers, with board-certified dermatologist, the office offers full-service medical dermatology and pediatric dermatology.
Located in Fairfax County, Virginia, Fairfax offers limitless historical attractions such as Manassas National Battlefield Park and Bull Run Regional Park. A great city for families and singles alike with lots to offer. Situated between Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia along the Potomac River, Fairfax is approximately 15 minutes East of Centreville in Loudoun County, Virginia.
Fairfax offers a great quality living with highly rated schools with great arts and historical attractions. Our doctors are consistently named Washingtonian top doctors, and they are ranked as top doctors in U.S. News & World Report. We see patients of all ages and skin types for medical and pediatric dermatology. Our extensive training and experience in the field of dermatological medicine allow us to quickly and accurately diagnose and treat problems affecting the skin, hair, and nails. We offer a wide range of services to our patients, from annual cancer screenings to surgical procedures. We treat skin conditions such as acne, skin cancer, hyperhidrosis, ALA-PDT, psoriasis, eczema and more.
We have a need for a Board-Certified or Board-Elligible Dermatologist as well as an Expereicnced Physician Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a pleasant community which proudly serves Fairfax and its surrounding neighborhoods:
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.OUR VISION
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.OUR PURPOSE
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.OUR VALUESS Service Excellence
O One Team
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.