OverviewUnified Women’s Healthcare
is the leading national platform for women’s healthcare. Our affiliated practice Desert Perinatal Associates
is seeking a Full Time Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
to join our highly recognized and growing team of 6 MFM specialists and 2 Nurse Practitioners at our collaborative, friendly, evidence-based practice in Las Vegas, NV. Position Highlights:
Consultation only practice3 Genetic Counselors and 4 Diabetes/Nutritional Counselors on-siteARDMS certified sonographers with fetal echocardiogram certificationCompensation/Benefits Highlights:
- In office pediatric cardiology consultation 4-5 days a week provided by Children’s Heart Center NevadaOur 4 office locations are located in Southwest and Central Las Vegas, Green Valley, and SummerlinApplicant can design his/her ideal dream job including number of workdays and desired call nights per month
- Compensation range $600,000 - $700,000 dependent upon number of office days, rounding and call schedule desired by candidate
- Generous Signing Bonus
- $100,000 to customize your total compensation package! Choose from: relocation assistance, student loan assistance, fellowship stipend, additional time off and/or richer benefits!
- CME Allowance yearly with additional support for manadatory licenses & credentialing
- Health & dental insurance paid 100% including family coverage costs
- 401k with matching
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship
- Current Unrestricted State Medical License
- Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Maternal Fetal Medicine, DO, MD, Physician #LI-Onsite