Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Texas, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious women's health care center in Pflugerville, TX in the Austin Metro area. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents and experienced physicians encouraged to apply!The practice has been featured recently on the cover of Austin Monthly and the Hiring Physician has been listed on the Top Doc list for the last 3 years. Practice Highlights
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, and more
- Affiliated with St David’s North Austin Medical Center; a NICU IV facility. Note: Recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2014. In 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016, the hospital earned a national distinction for patient safety from The Leapfrog Group
- 4.5-day workweek
- On average 1 weeknight call per week; 1 weekend per month
- Strong quality of life in the practice along with 90th percentile of potential compensation
- Ancillary income available from a physician owned lab and mammography service
- Very aggressive $$ compensation potential, right from first year
- Relocation assistance provided
- $60K Sign on Bonus
- Beautiful suburb, great parks, and recreation; excellent schools; one of the “hottest” cities in the US.
- The Hiring Physician is an accomplished OB/GYN, recognized with numerous academic, professional, and patient-driven awards. They are an active member of the Austin community and a strong advocate for women’s health issues on a local, as well as national level. He is also the chair of OB/GYN at St. David’s North Austin Medical Center.
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management including bio-identical hormone replacement, and weight management services. The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This position requires a TX license, and our team can assist with the process. City/Location Highlights
- Austin, capital of TX, has a thriving economy, warm and accepting population.
- The city has a culture that places community, with a focus on individuality, at its core. It is considered the Live Music Capital of the World!
- Austin also possesses the States’ flagship University (UofTX Austin) enhancing the city’s energy.
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-Onsite #LI-Onsite