St. Peter’s Health Partners PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN Opportunity:
St. Peters Health Partners is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician with experience caring for seniors for its established PACE programs in Rotterdam and Latham, NY, called Eddy SeniorCare.
Over 130 PACE programs (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) across the country are delivering this unique payer/provider healthcare model to enable seniors to remain in the community and avoid/delay nursing home placement.
Imagine, primary care where you:
- See just 3-5 patients a day as a full-time primary care provider (you read that correctly, it’s not a typo!)
- Spend 1 hour with your patients, or more! You drive your schedule!
- Work Monday thru Friday – no on call, no weekends, no holidays
- Leave at the end of the day knowing your work is done
- Have a plethora of resources to support your patients: our own transportation service, an on-site psychiatrist, home health services, rehab, and much more! A full range of services are included in our program, literally under one roof, where you’ll have quick and easy access and close collaboration.
- Approve the services your patients need – you don’t need to request insurance company approval for tests, procedures, and services for your patients—we are both a provider and a health plan.
To find out more about the PACE model of care www.npaonline.org
St. Peter’s Eddy SeniorCare is the only PACE program in the greater Capital Region, operating at two locations: 1938 Curry Road in Rotterdam (serving Schenectady County since 1996) and 385 Watervliet Shaker Road in Latham (serving parts of Albany & Rensselaer Counties since 2020). St. Peter’s is a regional health ministry of Trinity Health. Trinity Health is the largest provider of PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) services in the country with 13 PACE organizations operating in 9 states.
Call or email us today to find out more:
Kerry Ricker DO, Medical Director (Kerry.email@example.com; 518-382-3290)
Michelle Mazzacco, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org; 518-669-2694)
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
Applicants should have the following:
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 1 year of experience with an elderly population is required.
- Fellowship in Geriatrics or Hospice & Palliative Care is a plus but not required.
- NYS license and DEA required.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:5
- Competitive salary
- Compensation is between c and $285,000
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and does not include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
- Quality incentive program
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available.