Come practice in New Castle, the charming county seat of Lawrence County, located just an hour northwest of Pittsburgh at the Pennsylvania/Ohio border. Just outside the city, McConnells Mill State Park and Moraine State Park offer delightful outdoor recreational experiences, including chances for hiking and biking. You can live in Wexford, a nice northern suburb of Pittsburgh with a 40-minute commute.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Dona Menton firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9325.
- 8 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks for CME
- Hospital-employed practice
- Single-specialty anesthesiology practice
- In-house practice; call schedule is 1:11
- Cover 1 hospital; ASC on the hospital campus
- Fellowship required
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Family oriented community with excellent school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail